The challenge officially begins mid-June. Newbies and veterans are all welcome. Anyone interested in giving it a shot?Marilink wrote: ↑Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:41 am
Four Job Fiesta Rules:
1. We'll do a Normal run. From the Four Job Fiesta site, here's the description:
2. There's a Twitter bot that handles everything, found on the aforementioned Four Job Fiesta site. It'll guide us through what we're each doing. Or, if you're a pleb like Kat, you can roll your party here; scroll down to Final Fantasy V.
- Players will be assigned one class from each crystal. Until all four classes are unlocked, players are only permitted to use the classes they have currently unlocked. Bare/Suppin/Freelance can only be used until the Wind Crystal job is unlocked.
3. Let's all roll a different job set. That way, when we come into the thread to discuss, we can compare notes and our unique experiences.
4. If you want, you can always make a pledge to Child's Play charity through the FJF site. The wider community FJF time window will end on August 31.