do you believe in ghosts?

For everything and anything that goes "bump" in the night or is unexplained.

Moderator: Valigarmander

steeze

Re: do you believe in ghosts?

Post by steeze » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:36 am

That or poor circulation from type 2 diabetes, obesity, or onset heart disease. Go. To. A. Doctor. Loss of sensation, pressure, pinching are all things that involve blood circulating in your foot.

If you're actively feeling this and can't stand up and you're 100 percent awake, then you're experiencing a medical issue. This doesn't happen to healthy people. Even if a ghost was sitting on you or let's just say a person. You'd still be able to stand up. I'd say you're doing yourself a disservice by not going to the doctor and saying ghosts instead of my body might be the problem no offense.

smol Kat

Post by smol Kat » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:56 am

I'd also recommend seeking out a sleep clinic, if you can.
we built our house of cards
but it feels like it's still ours...

ScottyMcGee

Post by ScottyMcGee » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:58 am

So uh. Speaking of sleep paralysis. Funny thing. I used to experience it A LOT when I was younger. I thought it was "normal" that people experience it, but I talked about it with some group of friends the other day and they said it implies something and that I should have seen a doctor about it. It doesn't happen anymore now at all. The last time it happened was maybe once like three years ago.

Whenever I had sleep paralysis, it would consistently be around the time I woke up for school/work. The sensation was always that someone was standing right over my bed watching me - specifically a shadowy figure with red eyes. Obviously that freaked the **** out of me when I was like 6 or 7. But when I grew up I was like, "Oh it's this crap again. Goddammit."

During sleep paralysis, I would also experience this sensation of "dying", which is difficult to explain since obviously I never died before. I would sometimes be aware as I fell asleep and could feel my heartbeat getting slower and slower to the point where I kept thinking "I'm going to die. I'm dying. I can't die. I have to wake up." No matter how many times I told myself that it was sleep paralysis and I shouldn't worry about it, I panicked in the moment.

Other than that though, I never had trouble sleeping. My friends are actually envious of me because I keep a regular sleep schedule and easily zonk out. I maintain energy throughout the day and if I ever feel like I need a nap I just close my eyes and rest for like a 5 minute micro-nap and then I'm good. So. Idk. There was that mysterious sleep paralysis period of my life that doesn't seem to return.

steeze

Post by steeze » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:13 pm

Never experienced it myself but the second I close my eyes I'm out cold same as you. If I get tired I kind of just walk around and have some water.

Return to “Creepy & Unexplained”